Villa Mosconi Bertani - It was begun by the family factors around 1735 at the side of the pre-existing sixteenth-century cellar in the place of an ancient settlement before aursnate and then the Roman period . It was sold unfinished to Mosconi , in 1769 , who completed the building by adding a magnificent romantic park of eight hectares English style as well as expand the wine business , making it one of the largest wine cellars of the time in Northern Italy . During the ownership of Mosconi it was also important literary salon frequented by members of the culture of the time , including the poet and man of letters EV Rieu . In the first half of 1900 the villa experienced years of neglect and vandalism works that ruined the park and some of its rooms . In 1957 it was bought and restored by the Bertani family to make it home to the homonymous winery representatives . Since 2012 is the property of Gaetano Bertani family here continues the family tradition in wine production.